The Purchasing Department is responsible for prompt procurement of equipment, materials, supplies, and services for the various departments within the utility. This includes:
- Seeking, developing, and maintaining reliable sources of supply.
- Utilizing procurement practices that maximize benefits to the utility and its customers.
- Obtaining items from the vendor that submits the lowest and best bid as determined by CU.
If you are interested in becoming a City Utilities' Vendor, we encourage you to become familiar with our procurement process by reviewing our Vendor Guide. Completing and submitting our Vendor Application Form will enable your company to become a City Utilities' Vendor.
For current Vendors that have been selected to participate in City Utilities' Online Bidding initiative, you may login using your userid and password by selecting the following link:
- Online Bidder Login
- Online Bidding Vendor Manual - 7.13 mb
- Note: The Online Bidding Vendor Manual is a large file and may take a while to download. If you are unsuccessful in downloading the entire Online Bidding Vendor Manual file, try downloading the following sections of the Online Bidding Vendor Manual individually.