5 Secret Tips For Getting Around On The Bus
We’ve got a secret. Well, we have five secrets. Five secrets that you may not know that will help you get around easier on The Bus. Are you ready for this? Here we go…
- In the “Where’s My Bus?” desktop tracker you can view every stop on every route. Zoom in on an area of the map to see all the stops on the routes in that area. (Super secret tip: You can view this from the browser on your mobile device, too.)
- While you’re zoomed in on a stop if you click on the little blue bus stop icon, you can see the scheduled departure and arrival times for that stop.
- In the left corner of the “Where’s My Bus?” map, you can switch to a satellite view, which can help you find buildings or locations if you’re familiar with an area but not sure which stop to use.
- Generally speaking, the GPS locators on the buses are shown in real time, but technology doesn’t always work the way we hope it will so it’s best to always be early to catch your bus.
- Here’s a three-part insider tip for viewing all the routes for each of the three services we run. Of course, before making your final route choice, you’ll want to verify it with the posted schedule:
- To view weekday service, click “view all” and then turn off all lines labeled in the 20s.
- To view weeknight and Saturday service, select all lines labeled in the 20s and 30s.
- To view Sunday and holiday service, select all lines labeled in the 20s.
Hopefully these five secret tips help you to better access The Bus! If you have any questions about your route, call us at 417-831-8782.