November 2016 Board Update
Long Term Property Lease Will Help with Greenways Trail Extension
CU will lease a small tract of property near Fulbright Water Treatment Plant to the Springfield-Greene County Park Board. The property will be used as part of the Fulbright Spring Greenway Trail which is currently under development. For additional information, contact Ozark Greenways at 864-2015.
Harmony House Benefits from Halloween Hustle Event
Harmony House, a local shelter for families escaping domestic violence, was presented a check for $9,600 from the proceeds of the fourth annual Halloween Hustle 5k and 10k on October 29.
Board of Public Utilities Selects Officers for 2017
The Board of Public Utilities announced today the officers for the 2017 calendar year.
- Ann Marie Baker – Chair
- Jeff Childs – Vice Chair
- Joe Reynolds – Secretary
- Teresa Coyan – Assistant Secretary
- Thursday, December 8 – Citizens Advisory Council Meeting
- Friday, December 23 – Christmas Eve Holiday. All offices closed.
- Monday, December 26 – Christmas holiday observed. All offices closed.
- Monday, January 2, 2017 – New Year’s holiday observed. All offices closed.
- Thursday, January 5 – Citizens Advisory Council Meeting.
- Tuesday, January 24 – Board Committee Meetings. (Tentative)
- Thursday, January 26 – CU Board Meeting.