January 2018 Board Update
Annual Independent Audit
Accounting firm BKD reported a clean opinion and found no areas of concern in regard to the financial position of the utility. The independent audit report was for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2017. The full audit report can be found on the City Utilities website.
Transit Driver of the Year
CU Transit will announce the recipient of 2017 Transit Driver of the Year, at a 2:00 p.m. ceremony on Friday, January 26. The event will take place at the CU Transit Center located at 211 N. Main Street.
- Friday, January 26 – Transit Driver of the Year Presentation
- Thursday, February 1 – Citizens Advisory Council
- Monday, February 19- Presidents Day (CU offices closed)
- Tuesday, February 20 – Board Committee Meeting (Tentative)
- Thursday, February 22 – Board Meeting
- Thursday, March 1 – Citizens Advisory Council