5 Tips To Save Time And Money
Our busy lives are always jam packed with errands and things to do. Little changes in your daily habits can add up to huge savings. Did you know? Our Manage My Account, can save you both time and money.
Here’s our five top tips for getting the most out of our Manage My Account:
- View your usage graphs. Click the “usage graph” link to view your usage compared to the average high and low temperature for the month. If you have water, gas and/or electric service, you can view each individually by clicking the drop down next to “Meter.” If you have multiple addresses with service, you can change which address you’re viewing by clicking the drop down next to “Address.”
- Report an outage. Report an outage in seconds right from your Manage My Account homepage without needing to pick up the phone.
- Sign up for EZ Pay. Never miss a payment with EZ Pay. We’ll automatically deduct your bill when it’s due and you never have to think about it!
- View all your statements in one place. All your statements are available online whether you receive them digitally or in the mail. At the bottom of your Manage My Account home page, click on the little blue folder to view your account history including your payment history and statements.
- Enroll in Level Pay. If you’ve lived in your residence for at least 12 months, you can sign up! Level Pay will average your last 12 bills, giving you a consistent monthly payment you can budget around.
Love what you see? You can sign up for Manage My Account at cityutilities.net or call 417-863-9000.