Click to Flip!
Back-to-school season is here! Are you moving back to Springfield this fall? What about moving in to a new place before school starts? We want to make it easy peasy for you to get your utilities turned on at your new pad!
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Your new address
- The date you want your service to begin (Weekends and holidays aren’t available options.)
- Your birthday
- Your social security number
- Your roommate(s) or spouse’s information
- An emergency contact name and number of someone not living with you
- A $100 minimum deposit may be required. You can sign up for EZ Pay (EFT) to waive your deposit.
Got everything together? Ready to get started? It’s as easy as a click!
- Click here!
- If you’re a new customer, create your account and follow the prompts.
- If you’re already a CU customer, log in, click on “accounts” then “move/change address.”
- Boom! You’re done!
Once you have your account online, you’re connected to some pretty cool stuff we offer. You can pay your bill online or get set up to automatically pay so you don’t have to remember every month. You can see detailed graphs with how much electricity, gas and water you use each month. If you have an AMI meter, you can get even more detailed information. You can also report your power outage right from the dashboard homepage without having to pick up the phone.
How can we help you? You can drop us a question at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 417-863-9000.