Crockpot Baked Potatoes | CU in the Kitchen
What’s more delicious than a nice baked potato? Uh… nothing!
Keep that oven turned off with this great recipe. You’ll get some extra tasty baked potatoes without using the extra energy of heating up the oven!
Crockpot Baked Potato
- Potatoes (enough to cover the bottom of your crockpot in a single-ish layer)
- Olive oil
- Course salt
- Favorite potato toppings!
- Wash and dry your potatoes well (especially if you like to eat the skin).
- Poke the potato several times with a fork. (We missed this step in the video – whoops!)
- Place one potato on a piece of foil.
- Rub olive oil on the potato and sprinkle with course salt.
- Wrap potato tightly with foil.
- Place foil-wrapped potatoes in a single-ish layer in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.