October 2019 Board Update
Prepare Your Home for Cold Winter Days
Now’s this time to prepare for cold winter months. CU offers rebates to help you make your home more efficient cost effectively. Rebates are available for smart thermostats, high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment and adding more insulation to your home. We also convenient ways to pay your bill that will save time, and remove some of the uncertainty. Visit the Ways to Save, and My Account sections of our website for more information.
ACT FAST – If You Smell Natural Gas
City Utilities reminds customers that if you think you smell natural gas or suspect a gas leak in your home or anywhere outside to “Act Fast” and leave the immediate area then call 863-9000 or 9-1-1 immediately to make a report. More information and safety tips are available in the safety section of our website.
October Board of Public Utilities Meeting
The Board of Public Utilities today held a joint Board meeting and retreat. The retreat focused on long term strategic issues that may be formally presented in the future.
- Thursday, November 7 – 3:30 p.m. Citizens Advisory Council
- Monday, November 11 – Veterans Day. CU offices closed
- Thursday, November 28 & Friday, November 29 – Thanksgiving holiday. CU offices closed
- Tuesday, December 3 – Board Committee Meetings (Tentative schedule)
- Thursday, December 5 – 3:00 p.m. Board of Public Utilities Meeting