February 2020 Board Update
February Board of Public Utilities Meeting
The Board of Public Utilities held an abbreviated meeting today where the financial statements for the utility was presented. Following that, the Board voted to go into closed session.
Take The Unexpected Seasonal Bumps Out of Your Bill
The constantly changing weather can cause unexpected utility costs. With CU Level Pay you can pay the same amount every month to make budgeting easier for you. If you’ve lived in the same residence for 12 months, here’s how it works:
- Your monthly Level Pay amount is based on the average of your actual bills during the last 12 months.
- We continue to read your meters each month. Your monthly bill shows how much electricity, natural gas, or water you use, the actual bill amount, and the actual account balance, but you will continue to pay the same amount each month.
- Each year we will analyze your actual usage and based on that information may increase or reduce your bill to accurately reflect your average bill.
For more ways to save year-round on your utility bill and payment options, visit the “Ways to Save” section at www.cityutilities.net.
- Thursday, March 5 – Citizens Advisory Council
- Tuesday, March, 24 – Board Committee Meeting (Tentative)
- Thursday, March 26 – Board Meeting