Pardon Our Progress
Have you seen our crews in your neighborhood yet? Here’s what you can expect when fiber is being installed:
- If the fiber is being added to overhead power lines, you will see trees being trimmed. This is done to keep our crews safe during construction.
- If the fiber is being added as part of an underground utility system, expect workers to perform their tasks in the Right of Way.
- Construction could mean disruptions to your yard.
- Brief power outages should be expected while we prepare overhead cables safely.
- Every effort will be made to keep noise to a minimum.
- If you experience damages during construction, contact us directly at 417-575-7800.
It is our goal to return your property back to the way it was before construction started. This may include the use of seed and straw to regrow areas of your lawn. Thank you for your patience with us as we work hard to get you connected to the fasted internet available!