Small Changes May Mean BIG Savings
As natural gas prices across the country rise this winter, there are things you can do to get your home connected to savings:
- Add insulation to your attic and floors. Check out City Utilities’ insulation rebate which could save you up to $300.
- Upgrade to a smart thermostat. City Utilities offers a $75 rebate to help offset the cost.
- Replace or clean your HVAC filters every 2-3 months.
- Adjust your water heater temperature to “warm” or 120-125 degrees.
- Add weatherstripping to your windows and doors. Put a stop to air infiltration – here’s how.
- Sign up for City Utilities’ MY ACCOUNT and monitor the energy you use. Check out the time and money saving features.
- Level Pay helps you take the peaks and valleys out of your utility bill and makes budgeting easier.
- LIMITED TIME REBATE! Now through December 31, City Utilities is offering a $50 Heating System Tune-Up Rebate!
Do you have questions? We’re here to help!
Are you ready to make some efficiency upgrades in your home? Learn more about how you can save at cityutilities.net/save or call our Energy Services team at 417-874-8200.