We are here for you!
During these uncertain times, City Utilities is doing what we can to make sure you stay connected!
We want to assure you that we will continue providing the utility services you need in your home or business. If it becomes difficult for you to make a payment during these uncertain times, please call us at 417-863-9000 to set up payment arrangements.
- All disconnects due to non-payment have been suspended until at least July 6, 2020.
- Late payment charges will not be applied if you have a payment plan in place.
- To decrease the potential spread of COVID-19, our customer lobby will be closed until further notice.
- Payment kiosks outside our main office are available 24/7.
- Call center hours (417.863.9000) have returned to normal, Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
- For faster service, we recommend accessing your account online for payments and other requests.
Please keep in mind our customer service center will likely experience high call volumes while we work to keep the number of people gathered there to a minimum. The health and safety of our employees, customers and community will guide future decisions as we continue to work through this together. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Log on to view all your utility account information in one location.
Having trouble paying your utility bill this month? It’s important that you contact CU immediately, to learn about the different options that may help.