A valuable resource to our community, conserving and preserving our drinking water happens through the efforts of City Utilities and of our customers. Water conservation tips, rebate programs, and guidelines safeguard our ability to continue to provide you quality drinking water you expect.
Boil Water Notices
Learn what to do if you are under a boil water advisory or boil water order.
Water your lawns on designated days to help conserve water and save you money.
Emergency Water Conservation Plan
If emergency conditions affect our water supply, the community will be asked to conserve this valuable resource.
Water & Natural Gas Projects
Do you have flags in your yard and want to know what may be coming? See scheduled natural gas and water main renewals projects that are coming soon.
Current Lake Statistics
|Current Lake Levels|
|Updated: 2023-05-30 at 12:33 PM|
|Water Usage Volume|
|Previous Day Customer Usage||31.49||MGD|
|Record Peak (August 13, 2007)||59.51||MGD|
|Current Water Sources|
|Fellows Lake, Fulbright Spring, McDaniel Lake, System Well #12, Well #1|
Water Quality and Safety
- Backflow Prevention – take the necessary steps to correctly connect your irrigation system to the water distribution network.
- Water Quality Report – an annual report on the quality of our drinking water.
- Source Water Protection Plan – a plan to protect, preserve, and enhance the quality of our water resources.
Water Tips and Tools
- Water Tips – important information about your water usage
- Detecting Water Leaks – find out how to detect a water leak around your house
- Water Rebate Programs – CU offers several rebates to encourage water efficiency