Select Page

Backflow Concerns

If you have backflow-related questions or would like to request your irrigation system be sealed/unsealed, please send us a message. If you would like to phone our backflow experts, please call (417) 831-8551 or (417) 831-8399.

Please Note: This form is not intended for use in reporting emergencies requiring immediate attention, such as natural gas leaks and downed electrical lines. For utility emergencies, call CU at (417) 863-9000, or dial 911.

If you require additional assistance using this form, call City Utilities at (417) 863-9000.