Let us ease some of the stress when moving, whether you are new to Springfield or just relocating. Online, in person or by phone—three options available to assist you.
Start, Stop, Move Services
It’s quick & easy to start, stop or move services online using My Account. If you are new to the system, it’s easy to enroll and begin service by following the prompts.
To Request Online
- Visit My Account
- New Customers: Create new online account & follow prompts
- Existing Customers: Click on “Accounts” then “Manage Accounts” under the menu
- Click on the moving truck to select move options
Average Bill Report
Moving? You may want to know what the average utilities are at your new home. We can help!
FAQs – New Residential Customers
A deposit of $100 may be required. Deposits may be waived under any of the following conditions:
- You currently have one year of good credit history with CU.
- A satisfactory “Letter of Credit” is provided from your previous utility company.
- Enrollment in our Auto Pay automatic payment program.
It normally takes two to three business days to connect your new service. An account entry fee will be included on your first bill:
- One utility service = $15
- Two utility services = $25
- Three utility services = $30
Make Your Request By Phone or In Person
Customer Service Call Center
- (417) 863-9000
- 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Mon-Fri, Excluding holidays
- Lobby Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Mon-Fri, Excluding holidays
- 24 hour Payment Kiosks available
- 301 E Central
- Springfield, MO 65802