Crockpot Salsa Chicken | CU in the Kitchen
Try this easy recipe! Only a couple of ingredients and a few pantry spices, and you’re on your way to a tasty, crowd-pleasing dinner that’s saving you money on your energy bill!
Crockpot Salsa Chicken
- chicken (breasts, thighs, drumsticks – whatever’s on sale works!)
- jar of salsa (pick your favorite)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 TBS garlic powder
- 2 TBS chili powder (or more/less to taste)
- Toss everything in the crockpot! Pro tip: Use a crockpot liner to make clean up a snap.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Add chicken back to crockpot and stir it into the cooking liquid.
- Serve on top of rice, on tacos, on a bun, or by itself!